If you are looking for braces in Ayer, MA, you need to make sure you are aware of safe snack options. The team from Kevin Brown and Associates is here to help you find the right snack options. You can protect your teeth and enjoy a beautiful smile!
What Are the Signs You Need an Orthodontist?
You may be wondering if you need braces in Ayer, MA. While many people believe that these are just for teenagers, they can be helpful for adults as well. Some of the top signs you may need orthodontic care include:
- You may have noticed that your smile is not straight.
- You might be having a difficult time taking care of your teeth.
- You may be experiencing jaw pain and pressure during the day.
- You could be grinding your teeth when you sleep at night.
- You may be noticing gaps in your smile.
If you are looking for help with your orthodontic treatment in the local area, then you should rely on the experienced team from Kevin Brown and Associates to help you.
How Do You Take Care of Your Teeth with Wires and Brackets?
If you have a lot of wires and brackets on your teeth, you may be wondering how to take care of them. There are special types of dental floss you can use to get underneath your brackets and between your teeth. You can also take advantage of powerful jets of water, such as a WaterPik, to help you knock food out from between your teeth.
The most important thing you have to remember is that you need to think carefully about your diet. You need to select your snack options carefully if you want to protect your wires and brackets from breaking.
What Are the Top Snack Options?
If you have braces in Ayer, MA, you might be wondering what the best options are for your snacks. A few possible options include:
- You should stick with soft fruits such as peaches, bananas, fruit, grapes, and blueberries.
- Soft vegetables are also a good idea, such as peppers and cucumbers.
- If you want to eat hard fruit, you should roast it first.
- Salads are also safe snack options for people with orthodontic treatment.
- You should also try to stick to soft dairy foods such as string cheese, yogurt, and cottage cheese.
If you want to get the most out of your orthodontic treatment, then you should trust the team from Kevin Brown and Associates. You deserve to have personalized care that can help you take care of your oral health. You can straighten your smile and protect your teeth! Call (978) 772-3747 to make an appointment today.